cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upcoming Changes to our Old Rewards Program

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bunnyhop - They already bought out a local internet company for rural and put it in their "Subsidiaries?" It is Mascon by TELUS. And the previous local internet company is called Netago. A friend just opted into Telus internet (DSL not PureFiber.)

3 REPLIES 3

eyes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Many good people don’t know about all these mergers giving the illusion of competition. For example my mother-in-law insists that Food Basics is good food chain but refuses to shop at Metro not realizing that both are the same company.

Bunnyhop
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's all messed up.

SeniorCitizen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fixin wrote:

@Bunnyhop - They already bought out a local internet company for rural and put it in their "Subsidiaries?" It is Mascon by TELUS. And the previous local internet company is called Netago. A friend just opted into Telus internet (DSL not PureFiber.)

Telus is buying up third party TV and Internet.  Here’s a few. Pretty soon there will no longer be any “competition”
Public mobile used to text us for discounted TV and internet out of Richmond BC. I can’t remember the name, but best guess is Altima (look at the router). . I checked it out…prices not great as my rates are lower from Telus. 🤔

IMG_0305.pngIMG_0304.pngIMG_0303.png

Need Help? Let's chat.