Did you mean: 

Re: Community Rewards

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

Would that be @CountyDownIeUk ? I can get the Univac 5000

I guess it is the same person. 🙂

What is this running joke with Univac 5000? As per Wikipedia such model never existed. Is that your 'smart' toaster, by any chance?

7 REPLIES 7

Hah, just saw this now. Imagine the electric bill if she hadn’t hot wired it to the three phase power lines running down the lane conveniently right adjacent to “the computer room”!

WOW! @darlicious  is so beautiful! And as always @softech  has to play with the buttons and mess around. 😂😄

No wander her electricity bill is through the roof.

@darlicious   that is you and us, right?

is @Meow  there, too?

Uniavc 5000 Uniavc 5000

@CountyDownIeUk @LurganIeUk 

Geez its getting like that Michael Keaton movie Duplicity around here? June badges haven't been handed out yet....?

@dust2dust 

I didn't even know the name of my pc let alone model # until @AE_Collector donated a couple of extra vacuum tubes after a failed reboot. He's got the background on my baby.....

@Meow 

There is photo around here somewhere in its heyday. For now its in the basement next to the deLorean.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@softech  with all latest glitches, bugs, customers not being able to log in, updating CC not working, etc., etc. I guess PM is running on Commodore 64 with 16MB of RAM and power is provided by @darlicious  running stationary bike.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow wrote:

Univac 5000? As per Wikipedia such model never existed. Is that your 'smart' toaster, by any chance?

@Meow   that's the backbone of the Community rewards.  Without Univac 5000, you wouldn't get your monthly rewards on time.  

You know why some members always got "accused" to be PM staff? cos "she" is running this Univac 5000 for the Community rewards.

LoL

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Meow- Univac certainly existed. The 5000 was just an embellishment. Like marketing. I'll let darlicious tell the origin story here.

Need Help? Let's chat.