cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile, any chance of getting Freedom's 50GB for $34 5G plan matched?

Emeraldragon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'd say it's a far sight better than any of your current plans. US calling is nice too, though I wouldn't expect that you would match that aspect.

boxingday50GBfor$34.PNG

11 REPLIES 11

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile is back at it with new activations only. What's new... 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

There really should be asterisks where I placed the circle. This is a very misleading picture. It's a bait and switch. Once again, lack of transparency with PM. 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703623650979.png

@Emeraldragon  Nice your right it is Ty for sharing signing up one on that right now and turning off auto pay for old account . I’m going for it sweet Ty again @Emeraldragon 

Emeraldragon

I was aware of its availability in QC, but it is now up in NB. Maybe other provinces, too.

nb50gb.PNG

@Emeraldragon  Not only is the 50GB for $34 just for new activations . It’s only for new activations in Quebec not rest of the country unfortunately 

Emeraldragon

Good news: they've added 50GB of 5G data plus unlimited for $34 dollars, although no US calling.

Bad news: only for new customers, which really sucks 😞

boxing50GBfor$34.PNG

I would be interested to see them coming to Manitoba however I'm not sure that will happen any time soon. Unless you have a link to share with us?

frostyfire22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's stupid because Freedom has nationwide data included now. They are also expanding to Manitoba soon and will have Freedom network coverage.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Emeraldragon  Don’t hold your breath they won’t even let “US existing customers have  the 4GB $24 plan or the 40GB for $34 plan . So they certainly not gonna give loyal customers something even better . I think your screen shot say it all thanks for sharing time to go to freedom mobile and actually be a valued customer 

hi @Emeraldragon sorry, there us is no such plan with PM.  Freedom coverage is not as completed as PM's and hence they offer cheaper plan for a reason

Login to My Account and find all the available deals for yiur account

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sadly @Emeraldragon  Public Mobile will never match this offer. I think because Freedom Mobile isn't available in every province. Hence the reason why you see "Quebec Only" plans which are often $5 cheaper than the rest of Canada. It doesn't seem like Public Mobile will be doing any more good offers this year. Nor will they be offering any Canada/US plans. Yes, it's extremely disappointing but what can we do?

Need Help? Let's chat.