cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

car62
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone ever had two accounts meaning I have one with public that is great eastlink come with a deal I get a iPhone 14 for 672 compared to a1000 there plan is not bad it is not a contract so I can cancel anyone ever have eastlink or been in this predicament before I will take all the help I can get 

5 REPLIES 5

car62

I just bought my phone I never go the plane your paying for the phone and the plan 

car62
  • Personally I think public is a better system I always buy my phones so eastlink had a great deal on if you buy your phone and I have one there plans for now and I keep my public plan on my other plan because we’re there no contract I will cancel and just stay with public 

@car62  Do the math correctly. The kicker with free/subsidized phones is the total cost (plan you must take plus phone) for the duration you are locked in. Compare that to the plan you really need at PM plus retail price of the phone. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

car62
  • So is it better to keep public or eastlink that I had have when bought the phone for a prepaid public really seems to be a good system and trying to find out if one had eastlink I will ask that question in a different topic 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @car62 

yes, i have different account

but what was your question?

Need Help? Let's chat.