cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My perfect deal even better

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have $10 plan, $8 with autopay that has never failed, now $1 less with Loyalty reward. A cell phone plan that gets cheaper! 
Plus, the fall add-on gifts for backup. 

14 REPLIES 14

benfatto

@Anonymous wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

Best emergency only plan.

Sigh. And low use. Not just emergency! 🙂 And the 500 minute for overflow. And 4G data. Perfect. I have 3 accounts on it.

Add Fongo for unlimited calling from home wifi, and you have "home phone" and emergency phone too. 

@BearFBI Yeah I feel the same way it’s not a bad idea to pay for your plan a couple of days ahead of time but besides that I’ve had no issues here at least nothing to talk about it’s usually been my own stupidity when I have LOL

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@benfatto so good to here of another PM community member sharing the love of PM. 

participate in community a bit more and maybe you can get that down another dollar or more.

thanks for sharing!

BearFBI

@RossN wrote:

@BearFBI Hi I think the key to auto pay is making sure that you keep your credit card up-to-date a lot of people think since it’s the same number that they’re OK they forget about the expiry date being different

@RossN 80% of the time that is the problem. Most people freak out and get all mad because it failed and all they had to do was update their CC information. But the other 20% are actual autopay failures. It can happen with all those accounts renewing in a 3 hour period at the same time. theres a 1% chance but knowing my luck its gonna happen to me.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@benfatto , congrats on the anniversary!  Grab a few referrals, stick around for some more years and you could be getting free service.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kselmak wrote:

Best emergency only plan.

Sigh. And low use. Not just emergency! 🙂 And the 500 minute for overflow. And 4G data. Perfect. I have 3 accounts on it.

@BearFBI Hi I think the key to auto pay is making sure that you keep your credit card up-to-date a lot of people think since it’s the same number that they’re OK they forget about the expiry date being different Knock on wood I have not had any issues with auto pay just lucky?maybe.

BearFBI

@benfatto Yeah the 10$ plan is great. Your lucky you have that. I would hold on to that as no one else offers anything close to that. Your also lucky you've had no issues, Especially with autopay.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@benfatto Hello yes I agree isn’t it great I also have a $10 plan 2 dollars auto pay 5 referrals loyalty 1 dollar And usually a couple of bucks here it’s been free I can’t remember how long, you got a like it !!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@benfatto wrote:

Have $10 plan, $8 with autopay that has never failed, now $1 less with Loyalty reward. A cell phone plan that gets cheaper! 

...START THE CAR  !!

😎

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

That's the best pay as you go competitor since the introduced 500 minutes for $5. Even with 200 mins was not bad, now with that add-on nothing I saw can beat it. Best emergency only plan.

And that is before any loyalty or referrals. Imagine in 4 years you will be paying $3 for it or even less.

Happy anniversary

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can save more money by referring family and friends to setup an account.  The referral award is $1/referral.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@benfatto wrote:

Congratulations on your anniversary! Every little bit helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup.  When everything goes smoothly, Public Mobile's plans & prices are sweet!

Need Help? Let's chat.