cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been one month and yet no February Community Rewards?

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Will the rewards come tomorrow or today? If not, when because it has already been about one month.

28 REPLIES 28

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Yes, they definitely did get free CSA support. I did get Claudia which I think is at PM since 2019 from the @Claudia_M profile.

But oddly... they asked yesterday that "Are you on Public Points or Legacy Rewards system?"

@fixin1 wrote:

@LitlLdy - Update - Claudia said to make another ticket with this account and change the community only email of this account.

When I created a ticket - they could not do it so I just asked for a username change and this is what it is... @fixin1 

@fixin1 , I am surprised that they didn’t fix it for you!  Did you ask for it to be escalated for senior CSA to do it?. I guess they got free customer support out of you the past few months!

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Update - Claudia said to make another ticket with this account and change the community only email of this account.

When I created a ticket - they could not do it so I just asked for a username change and this is what it is... @fixin1 

@fixin wrote:

@LitlLdy - Could I ask CS_Agent to delete the account and on another seperate ticket ask to merge one community only eversafe id into another one that only has my account on it?

@fixin , if you have a My Account that doesn’t have a community account linked to it I don’t see why not! It would then be one login using 1 email address and password with the same EverSafe. Just make sure you word it exactly how you want it done or it will all get severely messed up! I am sure there is a very clear way to ask to have it done but unfortunately I don’t have experience with it. Search the community forum on how others had requested it or make a support post asking how to link your community account to your My Account. Someone that has done it will respond. Theres several posts about it after EverSafe messed up several accounts that weren’t linked properly!

Also, ask very nicely!

fixin

@LitlLdy - Could I ask CS_Agent to delete the account and on another seperate ticket ask to merge one community only eversafe id into another one that only has my account on it?

@LitlLdy  Yes it’s ridiculous to have to explain to them how they are wrong and beg them fix , to inadequate to figure it out themselves from the start . Won’t bother reaching out to explain it to them as I fear they will get it confused to and change my plan or report my phone lost . I have no faith in the management here or the die hard supporters that regurgitate their hogwash and just make things up as they go .

fixin1

@LitlLdy - I will wait for Monday when most CS_Agents are there but I am worried that most are taking the day off to see the solar eclipse.

I will submit another ticket to CS_Agent.

@fixin1 , you community account needs to have the same email address as your My Account. I really don’t know how it works anymore now that EverSafe is involved but it needs to have the same email address. Just try my last suggestion I made in a previous message to submit a ‘new ticket’ saying what I suggested.

Edit: Maybe wait until Monday when there’s more CSA’s available!

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Yeah but then how do people get their community accounts merged if I can only have one email per ever safe id? You said that the email addresses need to match one another.

I'm gonna beg to them like a dying calf on the side of the road.

@fixin1 wrote:

@LitlLdy - Can I have two different ever safe ID's on one email? I currently have two different ever safe ID's with separate email addresses (One gmail - one of Apple's Hide My Email that forwards to my inbox), and they say that it has to be the same email's to merge them together.

@fixin1 , now you already know the answer to that! 🤣 One email address per account. 

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Can I have two different ever safe ID's on one email? I currently have two different ever safe ID's with separate email addresses (One gmail - one of Apple's Hide My Email that forwards to my inbox), and they say that it has to be the same email's to merge them together.

@Handy1 wrote:

@LitlLdy  Yea only they messed up some of the badges I got top 1% in Feb and they just gave me Feb badge and it’s top5% I’ve seen it once where I was top 1% and they gave me nothing so they don’t really know what they are doing at the best of times . It for me at this point it’s just free sad entertainment watching the ship sink 🚢 

@Handy1 , they've gotten my rewards and badges wrong before. The badges never were fixed but I was given my 10 points after telling them it was incorrect when they only gave me 2 points! They looked into it and yes, I was correct! It’s frustrating to have to ask. I feel like I am begging 😞 

@fixin wrote:

@LitlLdy - CS_Agent just got back to me and told me no... they cannot put this account in place for the other one. 😞

@fixin , @fixin1 , I honestly thought they would! I would submit a “new ticket” stating that the incorrect community account is linked to your My Account. Ask them to link the fixin community account to your My Account instead. It’s not that difficult (the email addresses need to match one another) and they have done it for many other customers. Ask to have this escalated if you get refused again.

fixin

@hTideGnow - Should I ask CS_Agent to change the Username of the godoflife20 account so then it can mimic my current account like fixin1?

Congrats on the rewards btw!

fixin

@LitlLdy - CS_Agent just got back to me and told me no... they cannot put this account in place for the other one. 😞

@LitlLdy  Yea only they messed up some of the badges I got top 1% in Feb and they just gave me Feb badge and it’s top5% I’ve seen it once where I was top 1% and they gave me nothing so they don’t really know what they are doing at the best of times . It for me at this point it’s just free sad entertainment watching the ship sink 🚢 

@fixin wrote:

@hTideGnow - Oh, yeah, unfortunately I have a community - only account - which is this one so I don't get the points. I don't care, just happy to volunteer!

Also would CS_Agent let me merge this email with my community account with the email of my account?

@fixin , I am surprised that you didn’t use a linked My Account to your community account! You post a lot more than most regulars do so you are losing a chunk of community giveback rewards! 😞 I would definitely use a linked account or get this one linked to it! You deserve to get your giveback rewards for helping in the community! You’ve come a long ways in helping!

@Handy1 wrote:

@fixin  It’s getting later and later every month it seems . I did get my community rewards march just today . But still waiting for my Feb / march badges . Just another sign of how broken this place is . But yea I think support can help merge the account for you 

@Handy1 , at this point it is intentional for them to be later and later each month! The February (which was 2 months ago) badges were added today which in reality the March badges should have been added!

I was really surprised to see the March community giveback rewards were added in time last night/today for the 1st time in over 1 year! They have been as late as of a month a few times!

HI @fixin 

you got top 10% and supposed to have $5

but it is too late to merge account now to get those rewards money

if @fixin1  is the one linked with your PM account, you should just start posting there

you can ask agent to merge them, but again, you wont get the rewards money from before back

fixin

Thanks @Handy1 !

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fixin  It’s getting later and later every month it seems . I did get my community rewards march just today . But still waiting for my Feb / march badges . Just another sign of how broken this place is . But yea I think support can help merge the account for you 

fixin

@hTideGnow - Could I delete a community account ( @fixin1 ) via CS_Agent? That way I can merge my @fixin community account with my @fixin1 account.

hi @fixin the rewards you earned for the previous month on this community account would be a waste, too late to do anything

they might be able to "merge" it to your current PM My Account EverSafe login.  But why dont you make it easier, login using the My account login and the start the Community account there, unless that login already tied with another Community id

fixin

@hTideGnow - I just decided to have a community ever safe, and two PM account ever safe ID's.

Haha!

But do you think CS_Agent could merge my Community Eversafe ID with one of My PM Accounts ever safe ID?

HI @fixin 

you don't have a My Account that tie with your Community account?? you are not a PM customer but just a spy from another carrier or media?  (LoL, just jokiing)

fixin

@hTideGnow - Oh, yeah, unfortunately I have a community - only account - which is this one so I don't get the points. I don't care, just happy to volunteer!

Also would CS_Agent let me merge this email with my community account with the email of my account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @fixin 

both Feb and March Community rewards are added to your My Account or My Rewards already!!

they just have not make the announcement post yet (which I don't care after I see my $$$.. LoL)

Need Help? Let's chat.