cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem points to lower my bill...

Serenit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, would someone be kind enough to help me with this ? I searched "How to redeem points to lower my bill" in the community but nobody really answered that question. 

When i login to my account, i get a pop-up window that says click on "My rewards".  I clicked but it gives me a blank page with Public mobile on top.  I checked in the menu options but there are no options for the rewards. Can someone tell me how to do it or where to find it please🙂?  

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Hanicm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_2024-06-09-15-14-41-768_com.telus.publicmobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-09-15-15-20-991_com.telus.publicmobile.jpg

That's how you can reach the redeem page in the PM app. 

Serenit

I agree!  Thank you very much for your help and guidance, fast, clear and simple.  I really appreciate.  Problem solved😀.  I will accept as a solution ! 

Yes @Serenit 

One of the biggest disappointments (and one we're REALLY hoping they'll change), is having to wait to get to 15 points before being able to convert to $15

They really need to change that and should make it 5 points minimum towards $5

Serenit

Clearing cache solved the problem.  I see that i have only 9.25 points.  If i want to apply my points to get a rebate on my next bill, i have to click on catalog?  I clicked but there is nothing there... someone wrote that i have to wait to get 15 points at least.  So when i get 15 points, "catalog " is where i have to click to apply a rebate?

Serenit

Ok, lol i only have 9.25 points so when i click on catalog there is no offers.  So i guess i have to wait to get at least 15 points?  thanks!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

What I tend to do, @Serenit , is switch from a web-based login to My Account to the Public Mobile app if one method doesn't seem to give me the options I need.

I almost always get the function I need to do when relying on one or the other methods.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Serenit 

Website is finicky with caching issues.  Try to login by first clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  

Click on the Rewards on the left side of page and then click on Visit rewards.

image.png

Then a new webpage should load up with your Rewards page.  It should show how many points, etc. 

image.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Serenit , when in the rewards portal, you need to use the catalog to select the option to convert 15 points for $15.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Serenit  Yes, I get a pop-up window also with a blank screen. I'm hoping this will be corrected soon .

But if click the x at the top right on corner it will lead you into the account where you can then click to My Rewards.

You will see the catalog you can search by all. There is one there for 15 points for $15.00 bill credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.