Did you mean: 

Happy Pi Day!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious , over to you.  

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous 

That's a legacy project eons in the making.....but back to the real thing. I ordered artichoke, sundried tomato and pineapple pizzas all lightly done w/italian seasonings on the first two ahd I turned them into....

1. Vegetarian : Artichoke, red and green bell pepoer, red onion and spinach
  2. Steak&Mushroom : Beef tenderloin, red onion, sundried tomato, sauteed mushrooms in garlic, black pepper and white wine
  3. Spicy Hawaiian : Back bacon, pineapple and pickled hot peppers

20210314_235743-COLLAGE.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

Does anyone think that the last decimal place for pi will ever be discovered?

"Ever" is a little ways away but π is an irrational number. So no. But what do I know.

@computergeek541 

I did sneak a calzone in there.....but here's a dublin pie trio... a fish pie, meat pie and ahi tuna pie all the way from the emerald isle.

20180331_195223.jpg

@darlicious 

Those desserts do look good, but I generally prefer meat pies and pizza.  Obviously, Pi Day is unrelated to food.  Does anyone think that the last decimal place for pi will ever be discovered?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@will13am 

I signed up my 3 accounts for my $3.14 pies at blaze pizza yesterday. I haven't had time to make a pie today and I'm tired so I might order 3 small pies for $14 from pizza pizza in a bit.  I'll send out lots of pie pics to share as a peace of community pie for national pi day. Happy pi day everyone ! Enjoy!

image.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.