Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAVE A GREAT DAY

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

19 REPLIES 19

@barrascuk wrote:

Hi there.  I am just new here and need some help. How does it work?

This seems to have been marked as a solution by mistake.

DDM69

Geeze thanks.  If I needed to save an extra $5 a month I'd buy one less coffee.  

I don't need referrals.  

From one of my old posts.

========

This is the proper way to give referral codes on public mobile forums.

Person asks question. You answer. (Or the person posts asking for a referral) In this case it was a question.

Screenshot_20200523_174105.jpg

Person replies asking for a referral code

Screenshot_20200523_174136.jpg

You send them a referral code (although the person replies back to me saying he received multiple PMs with codes. Who knows if he will use mine or someone else's. I'll only know if I get a text from PM stating so. Person did say they'd use mine as I helped them with their question. If I do or I don't it does not matter. What matters is the new potential customer recieved the help they needed)

Once you PM them your code..reply back to the thread.

Screenshot_20200523_174205.jpg

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Applying-promo-code-to-account/td-...

@DDM69 wrote:

Just looking to help.  Feel free to take down the post.  Not everyone needs an extra $1 per month.

It seems like you have a lot of energy and enthusiasm and you would probably will do well at it. But you cannot use the forum here to do so. You need to focus a target audience. 

DDM69

Yes, I removed the friendly welcome due to being accused of trying to get referrals.  That was not my intention.  I love Public Mobile 😍

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@barrascuk haha I wonder why it's empty now 😂.

I don't know but for someone to have 29 total posts and has not been on the forums assisting members daily it only suggests trying to pawn off their code.

Maybe not so sorry 91_mr2 just my opinion.

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh Oh...the original post is now empty!!

@barrascuk  the terms and conditions of these forums is no unsolicited referral codes sent to new members. Although its apparent it still happens at times.

If a new member posts on a thread looking for one then everyone is welcome to send there code in hopes they use yours.

New members can also private message a member asking for the code and then you can reply.

Feel free to suggest that a new member uses a code but don't send one to them unless they post back on the thread asking where they can find one.

barrascuk

@DDM69 wrote:

I can provide one on one feedback/tips about this great provider 😁

I think you should look at talking it up with your friends and family or any one on the street. I can now see the information from this site in general is far more beneficial. Once others see your knowledge they may but after your looking at your OP here are unlikely to contact you. 

@hairbag1 I bet too. 😉

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

To me, sounds like, trying to get new signups to use your referral code 🤔😆

@barrascuk wrote:

Oh....I just think I fell for it!!!  Is @DDM69 just trying to give away a referral code? Is that not against the Terms here???

I don't think so...prolly just happy with Public Mobile and wants to share his joy.  Just trying to be helpful, I bet.

DDM69

Just looking to help.  Feel free to take down the post.  Not everyone needs an extra $1 per month.

DDM69

Use the website and read as much as you can.  You'll learn alot and save a ton too.

barrascuk

Oh....I just think I fell for it!!!  Is @DDM69 just trying to give away a referral code? Is that not against the Terms here???

Post your question and someone will try to help with an answer or direct you to a moderator for their assistance.

DDM69

I agree but I was just hoping to share my experience.  I'm so glad I've switched and started saving so much money.  Wish I would've known sooner. 😃

@barrascuk wrote:

This is a public forum. How can we can assist you?

barrascuk

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69...

that's a good thought but IMO the PM Community Forum has far more answers / resources than any one person could have. There's so many questions that come up, it'd be difficult to have all the correct info, all the time.

As I say...IMO the PM Community Forum is the best place to post your questions rather than relying on just one person for answers. The forum is open 24/7 and there's always someone willing to help a newbie out.

Need Help? Let's chat.