cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye PM

acernine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was subscribed to PM since 2016. With the recent decision to delete the old rewards system, PM is now no longer the best game in town. I hope the bean counters at the top factored in the percentage of customers lost vs. the extra profit that could hypothetically be made. As they say... Never settle.

6 REPLIES 6

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @hTideGnow,

I’m still have some accounts with PM. I have some on 60GB 90 days plans which was a great deal , but unfortunately, it’s no longer available.

I have moved some of $15 plans to FM $149 yearly plan which work fine in my area.

@EB0 wrote:

If FM works fine in your area, go for it

$119 and $149 yearly plan are great. I switched one of my accounts to $149 plan and never looked back, better signal, more and fast data, and cheaper.

HI @EB0 

but you still have some accounts with PM now? how many you still have? you will move them all out?

EB0

If FM works fine in your area, go for it

$119 and $149 yearly plan are great. I switched one of my accounts to $149 plan and never looked back, better signal, more and fast data, and cheaper.

RavingRaven

@acernine 

I would allow your pm account to suspend and test out freedoms service first. If your "anniversary" date is within the following 90 days after suspension you will have enough points to redeem for a bill credit to reactivate and port out.

It would be still worthwhile to file a complaint with the CCTS based on your "$5 loyalty discount for as long as you remain a customer" being taken away and wait and see how this all plays out since the CCTS has been rejecting Public Mobile's response of it falling within the ToS.

acernine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was on the $15/month unlimited text/100 mins talk + 250MB data plan. I'm leaving PM for Freedom's $119/yr unlimited talk/text and 15GB prepaid plan. Many of us phone users don't want a lot of data.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@acernine Not sure what plan you were on, but PM still seems to be a pretty good deal for heavy data users. I don't know where else someone can get $34/50GB US&Canada deal with a few dollars off through rewards. I understand, the point system is not as good as the old reward system, but it gives you something back at the least. What other carriers give any rewards to customers other than referral? 

Need Help? Let's chat.