cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cat S22 Flip works well with Public Mobile - PSA Dummy Phones

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well, I like to try out different dummy phones for giggles and got this one recently. Granted it's not a full out dummy phone as it does have Android Go which means you can put some apps on it, I like the flow of it. It works very well on the PM network. I was able to make calls, texts folks and even use data on it. Best part, I was able to download the PM app on the phone and had zero problems. The phone has 4G meaning I should be able to use it in the US with no problems. Granted I'm willing to try it out next time I go, I am just not willing to spend $15 for a day trip to see if it works or $30 with data. But I'm sure it works in the US since it is a T-Mobile phone.

I was able to use ADB App Control to remove a bunch of unwanted stuff on the phone except for the major stuff like T-Mobile bloatware and one from Sprint. I'm just not sure if this ADB App Control will allow me to remove the T-Mobile with it's "Extended" version. 

Feel free to share any information here if you have the same phone and what you've done with it so far.

1 REPLY 1

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @Chalupa_Batman for sharing.  You said there are some T-Mobile bloatware in it?  So, it was a phone from T-Mobile?  Then it will work on T-Mobile for sure 

Need Help? Let's chat.