cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye bye Public mobile!

deyneko1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi all

After problems times with connections - mostly due to payment and auto payment issues... , all my family and I decided to say BYE to Public mobile.

I'd ask a moderator to delete my account on this forum (I didn't found how to do it by myself).

Good luck

2 REPLIES 2

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you ever make your way back to PM down the road your community account will be ready and waiting. I was gone for about 4 years before coming back and didn't realize that was the case, so attempted to open a new community account only to find out with a few clicks I could hop back on my original one. Sorry for the inconvenience you dealt with and good luck going forward.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can't say as I blame you for the payment problems. It seems to be the number one problem people encounter for what does not seem to be any fault of the customer. And there are times when the customer is at fault but then the system isn't very friendly to help the customer fix it. What's the point of a self-serve system if you have to ask the support people for help with something that a self-serve system ought to be able to do or that it ought to be able to error-check in the process so that it doesn't just all go wrong on the customer.

Of course thousands of customers go on for years without a problem. But when it's a problem, it's a problem.

There's no need to delete the community account. Turn off all notifications so that you don't hear from here.

Need Help? Let's chat.