cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only handful of people answer post?

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How come only few people answer posts? I always see same names at ANY time of day. Do you people have jobs, life, family? Or are all retired?

I not complain! All answers are very, very good and I learn a lot but give others a chance to participate...

9 REPLIES 9

@Ali03 wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

retired?      ....  can't come soon enough.

You will regret when it comes...

Really @Ali03 ?  Regret?

I don't ever see myself as 'fully' retired .

I like the blended retirement model best.    Keep your options open... 

@darlicious 

Yup 😉 on calls mostly to fill in for people going on holidays. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

Lol....just semi-tired? The rest of the time you are semi-awake?😁

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ali03 

Due to the pandemic, I am semi-tired but still working on contact.

I assume the a few members have notification enabled for new inquiries.

Me, I randomly check this Community as my work keeps me busy.

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HALIMACS wrote:

You will regret when it comes...

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile gamified and incentivized replies so this is what you end up with.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

What a GREAT question, @Ali03 .    I'm guessing this will be 'lounged' soon enough.

Maybe we should do an informal poll re your questions (anyone else care to join in!!!)

job,    ☑️

life,    ☑️

family,    ☑️

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ali03 - if there is nothing more to add to a post that could be helpful then there is usually no reason for everyone to post something. Maybe in the posts you are seeing few posts that could be all is needed. OR, if OP doesn't answer questions that are needed to help further, topic could go dead..

The longer and more cumbersome a post can be could be much less helpful for others that may be searching for future help. So hopefully OP's can hang around a bit for others to chirp in and communicate as could be needed to help.

We are all everywhere and nowhere. 😎

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ali03 

Lol....yeah we're a little obsessive that's for sure. Personally I was both laid off due to the pandemic and long overdue for two major surgeries that were also delayed by the pandemic. Luckily I did get both surgeries over the past two years and slowly rehabbing from the last one in September and I hope to be able to go back to work soon......then there will be much less of me here.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.