cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo's are Back in the Lounge

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

As you will probably notice the Bravo button is back for posts in The Lounge.  Now just like the Get Support section, you can show your appreciation to a post with a Bravo!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

10 REPLIES 10

@esjliv I would think it would be for both but can't confirm.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Yummy wrote:

Yes, but do they count toward Community reward? Including posts here?

@Yummy  - as per what ShawnC13 posted above:

"from what I have been told Khoros has shown them how they can eliminate them from being in the calculation."

So, is this in reference to both Bravos AND Posts @ShawnC13 (if this was shared).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, but do they count toward Community reward? Including posts here?

@darlicious sorry about the old news is, crazy job Kris new busy. I need to win the lottery and retire

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

The elbow jerk is normal again!💪

@ShawnC13 

Old news.....lol....it came back this morning. I broke the 20,000 mark again!?👍

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@dabr for sure it is nice to show appreciation for a great post no matter what topic it is or where it is located

@ShawnC13    That sounds fair to me and I like the option of being able to give a bravo no matter where it's posted. 

@dabr, from what I have been told Khoros has shown them how they can eliminate them from being in the calculation.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13    Yes, I noticed that too.  Do you know if PM has finally opted to weight the bravos differently (nominal/zero value) against bravos received in the Get Help section?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I noticed now that Bravo's are back the threads and replies don't get listed in the main Community overview as they did before

Now they are showing again

Need Help? Let's chat.