cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Service from the CS_Team

pck2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started the new plan today (50G CAN-US ) and first thing I did was to turn off my wifi and tried out the 5G data plan. Unfortunately, there was no data. Submitted a ticket to CS Agent and happy to hear back from them quickly. The CS Agent Gaby was courteous and did some work at the PM's side to ensure proper diagnostic.  The conclusion was likely I may have issues with my current SIM card. I followed the recommendation to put in a new PM Sim card and everything is working just fine now.  I don't know how to navigate this Forum and don't know how to give a Bravos to Gaby. But all the same here to say a big thank you to the CS Agent Team ad Gaby. 

1 REPLY 1

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pck2023 - Glad to hear that! Despite that there are several CS_Agents working hear, glad you found a CS_Agent and that they helped you out! At least they are better than the CSA's working for Virgin.

Bravo's are those thumbs up buttons, just click on the thumbs up and it will send a bravo! EDIT: You cannot send Bravo's via the Private Message.

Need Help? Let's chat.