cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon's Best Seller.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations Public Mobile, you guys have become #1 Best Seller in Canada for SIM Cards with the $4.99 promotion price on the classic design. Amazon originally stocking around 500-600 units at the fulfillment center.. there is only 296 left with more selling every hour! 

I know this is just liquidation price to get rid of the old design, but this is awesome for Public. The Activations must be better than when SIM Cards are full price. 

I appreciate that they are selling the classic design at a discounted price over shredding or putting them all to waste. 

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary https://a.co/d/5Viwe5ISmartSelect_20230811_061355_Amazon Shopping.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Priority

If anyone wants Hurry up and order before me, I'll be ordered every last one later this evening. 

Priority

You're an Oracle now!! Congratulations my friend. I almost didn't even recognize you! 

You deserve it and had it was a long time coming, and yes.. I bought over 200pcs myself from this Amazon sale. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

haha @Priority 

you bought most of them and single-handedly  push PM to the top? 🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.