Have you ever dealt with Bell???

HI @Joeh403   If you care, Lucky Mobile supports eSIM now

Joeh403
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No one in my family has a lucky account. I’ll give them a call. Thank you 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joeh403 

Does anyone in your family? Best to call Lucky and inquire after putting your card in hold in case it is compromised while you investigate the charge. Are there any other unfamiliar charges? If you card is issued by your bank and you cancel it you can get the replacement card faster by having it sent to your bank branch for pick up. Its usually delivered in 3 business dsys.

@Joeh403   Lucky and PM (as well as Chatr) are very similar companies. They are competitors.  They are all Tier 3 providers, giving no-frills price for mobile service.  They are all prepaid provider, plans are very similar, almost identical.

Specifically, Lucky has no roaming at all, while PM has roaming for US only.  Lucky has app calling but PM does not have that.  PM has rewards program but not Lucky. 

Joeh403
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was asking because I have a lucky mobile charge and I don’t have a account with them. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No, those are two completely different mobile service providers owned by two different parent companies.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joeh403 

Well bell and telus have a network sharing agreement so customers use the same networks across Canada for service but an older phone that is still locked to bell won't work on telus until unlocked by bell.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Joeh403 well they are both mobile phone companies that,s about the only similarity 😀

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joeh403 

No. Lucky is owned by bell. Public mobile is owned by telus.

Need Help? Let's chat.