darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Lol...

Edit:

That 1 made it 1111. Soon to be all time number #1.😁

12 REPLIES 12

@computergeek541 

If that's the case then why doesn't this placeholder have the original time stamp on it?

Screenshot_20210926-142636.png

@Anonymous @darlicious 

The website doesn't tell anyone when a post or thread has been moved.  The content moving could be performed hours or days later and the timestamp of the original content will still be shown in any placeholder message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : It is a bit of a puzzler. The time stamp on the move appears to have been 7:49. The time stamp of the "new" thread appears to be 7:52. The time stamp of the actual OP appears to be 7:49. I don't think the move happened until after your numbers at 8:27. I'm entirely certain I saw our conversation as I refreshed the page afterwards.

So it would seem that the move keeps its original time stamp. The OP keeps its time stamp. The "new" thread time stamp is the mystery.

@Anonymous 

Hmmm....how does that work? How do you get moved to the lounge before you go off topic? This thread was split and moved at the same time as the first post before I edited it to include the numbers. So I posted "Lol..." as a comment on the choice of solution at 7:49pm and it was moved at 7:49pm. Have the Oracle team acquired a time machine so they can get ahead of any threads that may go off topic and move them to the abyss before they corrupt the tender young minds of the general public mobile?

@Anonymous 

That makes me fully coo coo....🦉🐤🦅🐥🦃🦆🐦....I must be coo coo clever though?!!🤔

posts+/bravos+/solutions(-) over your nearest runner up.....geez😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : We're doomed for the abyss any second here but...I don't know what those series of numbers are.

And clearly I'm still spending way too much time here when I thought I had been slowing down a lot. Way less than my heady days of insanity. Or so I perceived with some intention.

@Anonymous 

Lol...you are....

+1806/+3055/-67

@Anonymous 

Since technically you can't count archived posts he only has you on solutions and not by much. And neither of the runners up are close to 1000+/20,000+/30,000+.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Nah. That ol' geezer computergeek541 is still way ahead.

@Anonymous 

Maybe you'll hit the big one on my birthday. That's my best guesstimate.

@Anonymous 

Am I being too clever for you today?

Edit: Lol...you don't need the pic now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : ?? What? Edit: Oh. Well, what do you know. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.