cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Detailed billing information

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

I can’t help thinking we are probably lucky we don’t get charged taxes on the amount of our monthly charge covered by rewards, IE tax on $25 for the $25 plan even though it really only costs us $23. I recall in the past that Costco coupon items always had full taxes charged even when the price was reduced by a coupon.

AE_Collector

That has been going on for years.....full tax....on coupons. I don't know if that is the retailer or provincial/federal legislation. They should do it for "sale" prices too.😉 The Feds just wasted 64 million. 

3 REPLIES 3

I don’t think we pay the extra tax at Costco (in BC) anymore the way they do it now as it is no longer really a coupon, just a sale price. 

Colbert did a good brief mention of the Canadian election costing only $660 million and lasting just 30 something days… unlike their recent election costing billions and billions, starting soon after Election Day in 2016 and STILL ISN'T OVER (apparently)!

AE_Collector

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ha ha lol....too much for the same results. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barrascuk 

I think you mean $610 million was wasted by the federal government. We couldn't really complain if it only cost $64 million.....that would be a bargain of an election.

Need Help? Let's chat.