cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switched from PM, now can't access my self serve account to download my invoices

leak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just wondering if there is a way to download my invoices/bills after I have cancelled my service.  I took advantage of the deals offered by the larger companies and now cannot access my self serve account.

7 REPLIES 7

@mimmo Access to self serve is cut off after a port-out; usually immediately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there is an image in this threa of what PM provides in their payment history page:  not sure how long it goes back  (1 year) though buy that doesn't help if you  don't have access to it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Payment-history/m-p/140165#M45241

@leak wrote:

Are there not records of bill payments?

Your credit card receipts, or sales slips if you purchased vouchers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

leak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are there not records of bill payments?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

PM does not offer any infovices tc through self erve so there is nothing to download.

you could ask them  to manually make a receipt but you would need to give them your payment details  dates etc...

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@leak, once you port out your number your account is closed and you won't have access to your selfserve.  You can try and message a moderator and see if they will get you your invoice.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Your self-serve is no longer available because you ported out.   You will have to contact the Moderators if you wish to get information regarding your previous account.

Need Help? Let's chat.