cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator team: can't get in to my other account

hollyb3rry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Moderator help. I have two accounts, and i can't get in to the other one. It says my userid is wrong, but i know it's right. when i try to recover the password, clicking on the button doesn't do anything. 

thanks

--hollyb3rry

5 REPLIES 5

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just curious, have you tried a different browser or an incognito window when signing into self serve/resetting password? Worth a shot while you wait for moderator assistance.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hollyb3rry wrote:

Need Moderator help. I have two accounts, and i can't get in to the other one. It says my userid is wrong, but i know it's right. when i try to recover the password, clicking on the button doesn't do anything. 

thanks

--hollyb3rry

@hollyb3rry  to get help click here and fill in the subject line and describe your problem in detail in the body of the message and list the accounts that you are having the issues. Send the message and when the moderators reply you will  see a notification on the envelope icon above. Just click on it and the subject line to review their response.

Hope this helps!

@hollyb3rry wrote:

@Moderator_Team 

You will need to message them to verify account ownership so you might as well start there rather than tagging them here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hollyb3rry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hollyb3rry wrote:

thanks

--hollyb3rry

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)\

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.