cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of self serve

john64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have never been able to access my self serve account. It is now accepting my email address but cannot access. I have never changed my password but will not accept the one that I registered with. I would like to thank you for your help in getting my phone working finally.

John

10 REPLIES 10

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@john64 

I may be over-simplifying this, but after entering your username (the e-mail you registered service with) & password, how LONG are you waiting for the self-serve page to load?

I've had it take up to 30 seconds to load when it's EXTREMELY slow.   Mind you, it usually loads within 10 seconds.   I've also found that when I try to refresh screen while it's loading, it sometimes doesn't load at all.    

As frustratingly slow as it is, it will load... eventually.

leta_112

The fastest way to get in touch with a moderator takes few more steps but it's worth it because the will respond very quickly:

Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

@john64 

@john64 wrote:

Been there and done all of those things you have suggested. There were issues when I set up my phone that I was unaware of and have let the moderators know but to no avail, no change, and I cannot sign on to my account. The next move will be a new phone supplier I guess? I do not know what else to do.

John

Did you submit a ticket to get moderator help to access your self service account? 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will take a few hours up to a day for moderator to respond.  Check your private messages (envelope in upper right corner of website)

john64

Been there and done all of those things you have suggested. There were issues when I set up my phone that I was unaware of and have let the moderators know but to no avail, no change, and I cannot sign on to my account. The next move will be a new phone supplier I guess? I do not know what else to do.

John

Hi @john64 ,

Just making sure...DID you create a SELF SERVE account? If not you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

But it kinda of sounds like you did create one but cannot get in?

Did you try the "forgot my password" option? 

If this all fails then only the moderators can get you back into your account at this point.

See @Triguy 's post on how to contact them.

If you were having SELF SERVE issues, apparently there were some down sites and customers were having difficulty accessing the their accounts.

Clear your browser's cache, open a tab in incognito mode and log in this way. Usually does the trick.

Good luck!

john64

No

junjunc

Did you get your issue fixed yet? The moderator team should be able to help with this. 

Try using a different browser and incognito mode. Also try to clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

john64

I have been to the chat service and they tell me to come here and ask a question. I still have a phone and it is working but cannot access my account on the self serve site. This must be an easy fix can you please help me.

Domerdi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

Maybe try resetting your password through « Forgot password or username ». If it is still blocking, you can try to contact the moderators by pressing the small chat bubble on the right hand side.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.