cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update credit card

quikbeam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,  I'm trying to update the credit card for my wife's account.  No matter which credit card I use I get an error and it tells me to call the service provider.  I believe there is something wrong with your system, I'm trying to use the same credit card that pays my account.  I don't want my wife's service to get cut off.

4 REPLIES 4

quikbeam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is for anyone else who has a problem updating their credit card info and gets the following error:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I contacted the credit card company and they assured me that everything was fine and that is was a problem with Public Mobile.

My issue was related to my postal address on my credit card bill.  On my bill my postal address has a space in it.  The update form on this site doesn't allow for a space.  I entered my postal with a space, missing the last character ex: X1X 1X when I tried this my payment finally went through.  Basically I submitted the update with an incomplete postal code.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @quikbeam

Sorry to hear about your credit card updating issue,

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number,  if you need help with this!

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please contact one of mod and they will add this for you.

I am tagging @Shazia_K here for you, you will still need to PM to mod along with full info, such as your account #, tel # etc.

Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.