cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve app

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wondering if PM ever plans on developing a self serve app for customers? Rogers has one for its Chatr brand, but Telus doesn't have one for us and Bell doesn't have one for its Lucky Mobile brand, nor did it make one for its legacy brand Solo. After this long, I dont imagine they will, but maybe someone has some idea? Anyway, just curious. 

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

Considering that Koodo gave up their mobile app for a 'customer loved' website, there's less a chance of a Public Mobile app, than getting struck by lightning 3 times.

Yep.  Freedom Mobile just discountinued their iOS and Android mobile apps in favour of their web tools, too.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I guess the website will have to do. I mean, it's not nearly as convenient, but its something. I'll just be thankful for it lol. 

Considering that Koodo gave up their mobile app for a 'customer loved' website, there's less a chance of a Public Mobile app, than getting struck by lightning 3 times.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

In most situations, I try hard to be the eternal optimist, but not for this to happen.  This has pretty much been dismissed long ago.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't think PM need to create one because PM can pass those savings on to you. For now PM website is good enough.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@David01, that's a great idea. Public Mobile used to have in the Community Forum was 'Post an Idea,' and I believe this is no longer available. But, honestly, it isn't going to happen anytime soon! They beat this too death!

one of the community leaders here,

@srlawren, and @Fenix wrote:

If you really want to appify your PM account, you could try this workaround I detailed using Hermite Lite.  Might or might not meet your needs, but worth a look.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@David01, If you are referring to a mobile app, that is highly unlikely to happen any time in the near future.  It has been brought up in the past, and there has been no indication of it being in the pipeline.  PM is purely no frills, so I would bet heavily against it...

Need Help? Let's chat.