cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE DOWN

adekk9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was supposed to auto renew today.  It did not. I added a new credit card, paid my 3 month bill, and now I do not have mobile data.  My plan includes 6gb/3months so I do not understand what is going on.  Any help?

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When in doubt, always restart/reboot. Sometimes it is just a phone glitch.

adekk9

Looks like the reboot worked! Great suggestion

adekk9

My plan page says the payment went through and i should have 6gb of data

adekk9

I PM'd the mod team and they are looking into it. I havent tried rebooting my phone, i will try that now

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adekk9 you are on a regelar data not 3g plan.  

what does your plan page in selfserve say?  If you have tried rebooting phone and nothing works then message teh mods as shawn has said.

adekk9

I am on a roughly 1 year old plan that includes 6gb/3month at 40$/month. Im not sure if this is 3g or 4g

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@adekk9, sorry to hear that you are having some issues.  Your data was it the 3G plans?  There have been some issues with it renewing (not sure if that has been fixed) 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.