Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

not recognizing my login credentials

9 REPLIES 9

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

"

I tried everything..it shows email not associated with account

I am trying since yesterday"

Same here.  It's probably a bug that the Public Mobile clowns can't be bothered fixing or don't know how.

It's just another issue of a long list here and they have a lot of minions here making excuses for them for $1 discounts. 

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile is garbage. 

@amrik3457 wrote:

I am trying since yesterday

@amrik3457   You'll need to ask moderators for help, try this link and follow prompts to submit ticket: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or send a private message via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

amrik3457

I am trying since yesterday

@amrik3457 wrote:

unable to login

@amrik3457   Retry after clearing cache/cookies and use a browser with incognito/privacy mode enabled.  The website might be down too so waiting half an hour or more before retrying might help.

If you've forgotten your password and the forgot password link isn't working, then submit a ticket to moderators either via the chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and follow prompts or by clicking the envelope icon top right and private message Moderator_Team.

Try the forgot password link.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.

Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amrik3457 :Try the forgot password button.

amrik3457

unable to login

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.

Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.