cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting old number

mcc44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there I would like to port my old number from Koodo over but not having any luck doing so how can this be done 

10 REPLIES 10

govserv1

I ported from Telus and all I needed was Public Mobile SIM card and Telus account number. Was done almost immediately.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mcc44 wrote:

How do you get in touch with moderate team 

For your future reference here...orange underlined text means it's a clickable link.

mcc44

Thanks 

@mcc44 wrote:

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern) More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mcc44

mcc44

Just saying number not available it is an active account 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

your koodo number needs to be active to port.    can you explain what the issue is.

are you koodo post page or prepaid.  

if prepaid you need to contact moderator_team

if you are getting an error filling out the form,  then you will also need to you contact the moderator_team

mcc44

It’s an added line on my sons account I jut like to have the number it’s not a prepaid it’s monthly 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mcc44 wrote:

Hi there I would like to port my old number from Koodo over but not having any luck doing so how can this be done 

@mcc44 

Is the koodo account prepaid or post paid?and isit still active?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mcc44 wrote:

If you're with Koodo pre-paid then you would need @Moderator_Team assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.