cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AutoPay Reward

Shahabkh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t know why I should try to ask the public mobile to do it’s commitments every single time!!!

they never add auto pay reward to my accound. In the past at least they had one email address to remind them their duties but the funny thing they cut all the ways anybody can contact them!!!!

This is the most ridiculous way to support.

please contact me with your whatever secret ways!

*************@gmail.com

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Shahabkh,

As mentioned above and by our community members, you will need to send us a private message. We do offer the help you need, but we will need to access your account. Please click on the link to send us a private message.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Shahabkh

All this is a great joke!!

you just send some useless replys and problem still remained. Nobody is responsible for anything in public mobile!!!

I don’t know who may do something for this error.

only waste of time and money

Shahabkh

Hey,

you don’t even have my phone number!

how you are gonna take care of this forever reapeating auto pay reward problem?

instead of this messages and tedius forum, you should at least have an support email address for keeping everyone privacy!! Like any other companys even a small shop.

so disappointing 

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Even though PM has no phone number or email address to contact, you can count on a countless number of community members who can try their best to solve without the involvement of the moderators. If they can not solve, then you can contact a moderator who gives you an expert advice and assistance to solve the issue. PM is trying to provide communication services for cheap. As a part of that cost-cutting measure, they do not have customer care representatives to speak to clients over the phone. I see that a moderator already responded to your query. Hope your problem is already fixed or on the way to be fixed. Cheer up. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for chiming in @Mana, and it's my pleasure 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Shahabkh sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Please follow Mary's suggestion to send a private message to @CS_Agent

Please don't post any personal info such as your email, phone number, account number, etc in this public forum. 

Thank you very much for your help @Mary_M

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Shahabkh,

thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your rewards!

Reaching out to us is no secret, all you have to do is send us a private message 🙂 Quick, easy and efficient! One of our moderators would be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Mary

Need Help? Let's chat.