cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

hmarazd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have forgotten my password and security questions.

7 REPLIES 7

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@t_p wrote:

@hmarazd wrote:

You don't need to remember the security questions, just the answer to them when they're asked.

OK. You have only one attempt to get it right. Answers you remember are: John, Jim, Fred. Which one you will pick if you have no idea how they are related to question???

If you're asked: "What's your father's name?" and you don't know the answer, then, Yes, you definitely need help.

Here's the link:

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca) 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmarazd wrote:

@hmarazd 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

@hmarazd wrote:

You don't need to remember the security questions, just the answer to them when they're asked.

OK. You have only one attempt to get it right. Answers you remember are: John, Jim, Fred. Which one you will pick if you have no idea how they are related to question???

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@hmarazd wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmarazd : Oh, it occurred to me to ask...what are you needing to do? If it's to make a payment or buy data or US calling or roaming then there is the 611 service. You'd need your 4 digit PIN though and you've probably also forgotten that 🙂 but not if you use a voucher to make a payment.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmarazd : Click on the lower right cartoon quote button and muddle your way through the chatbot to get to Submit a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.