cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator not responding

Socks18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I contacted a moderator 14 hours ago, and I have not yet received a response.   I am not able to login into My Account.   How do I get a timely response?

9 REPLIES 9

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hang in there bro (or sis)... they'll get to you soon.

It's a little disturbing to see the numerous complaints regarding response times lately :(.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Socks18 wrote:

I contacted a moderator 14 hours ago, and I have not yet received a response.   I am not able to login into My Account.   How do I get a timely response?

You can't speed it up. You can only wait  it might take a couple days.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Socks18 wrote:

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.  Nothing you can do but wait.

Did you try the "Forgot your password?" link from the login page?

You need your email address and security question to reset your password.

PM system is slow. 

It took over 5 minutes to submit my email address and security question.

I received the password reset email after waiting for 5 minutes.

You can do some of the Self-serve portalfunction by call 611 from your phone.

What do you want to do?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache which seems to allow people to login.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Socks18 Hi alot of people are having that issue today give it a little time it may resolve itself if you have to pay for renewal of your plan you could try *611 on your phone

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Socks18 wrote:

It looks like the moderators are quite backed up, so unfortunately you'll have to be patient.  A lot of posters are waiting to hear back.

Have you tried to use a different browser or incognito mode to log in?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes 48-72 hours depending on workload.  If after 48 hours you have not received a response then try messaging them again.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Socks18Depending on your issue.. you might need to wait for 48 hours for a response.. Also note the support is not 24/7 so requests may be piled up during off hours.

Are you able to use your phone in the mean time?.. you can still perform some account function via *611.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It can take up to 72 hours for a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.