cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the website down?

cvautour0619
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to move my wife's phone from Bell to Public Mobile for over 20 minutes now. I just get error messages or it doesn't want to go to the next page!

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cvautour0619 wrote:

I have been trying to move my wife's phone from Bell to Public Mobile for over 20 minutes now. I just get error messages or it doesn't want to go to the next page!

PM system is slow.

It took over 5 minutes for me to submit the email addres and security question for password resset.  Another 5 minutes wait to receive the password reset email.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Website issue seems to be common problem today.  Usually if you clear your cache that should allow you to login.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM's website has been kinda flakey for the last 48 hours or so. Sometimes it taking several minutes to just get to Community site. Maybe the moderators are doing some system maintanance that's affecting performance.

Keep trying...should clear up later in evening....I hope.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cvautour0619 I guess there are too many people logged in, maybe You can try around 12:00am.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@cvautour0619 The site is up, try using Chrome in incognito and clearing your browser cache. If it's still not working for you then you may need to wait a while, try not using it during peak hours as the servers can be slow.
Need Help? Let's chat.