cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having trouble paying for my plan please help no service

brokeman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help I recieved messages to top up my account so i log in and theres no info on how much to pay? and I cant even view my plan details? whats going on. I joined in the fall promo 120$/3months 12gb data etc. I really like this plan and want it back. The website is still glitching for me did I lose the plan? I tried paying for the past 2 days and nothing worked. now i have no service plz help

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@brokeman, as suggested already, contact a moderator to have your account straightened out.  In future the best way to keep the plan that you like to much in good standing is to set up auto pay and enjoy uninterrupted worry free service.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Apparently if you don't pay for your plan it can be suspended for up2 90 days, so you should still have your plan and didn't you sign up for auto pay? The amount due should be at the top of screen in small letters under available funds. Also if you want a mod help just tag a mod in here. Forgot to mention but try using different browser.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brokemanYou can pay with CC or vouchers. Go the "Payment" tab, followed by "Make A Payment" and then you can choose to pay a one time payment or manage autopay. You can view your current plan under "Plan and Add-ons". If you don't see any of this, then you definitely have a problem, so your best bet is to tag or contact a moderator through private message. They will gladly assist you. 

Here's a link on how to:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.