cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant access to my account

Renante
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello..

I cant access to my account, beacouse i for got my password and my email address i  cant opened. 

My new email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My public  phone number is  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: customer's contact information removed

8 REPLIES 8

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Malak2001 wrote:

My account was locked because I forgot my password and I tried to recovery but it is couldn’t 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Malak2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was locked because I forgot my password and I tried to recovery but it is couldn’t 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I often had issues with Yahoo

Can you please contact moderators and use different email

They might take Long time to answer but they will do it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Do you have your account for long time?

You will have to demonstrate that it's your account

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Renante 

Please click on 3 little dots and remove your personal information with this public you can be an easy victim

To get moderators to charge your email contact them directly 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

With them you can share your personal information

@Renante 

Choose this in your original post to edit.

dots.jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Renante 

If you look through your email addresses you may still have the Welcome message from PM when you signed up. You can then use the Forgot your password link on the sign in page.

forgot.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You need to click the 3 dots next to your post and click edit reply to erase your personal info. It's a public forum everyone can see.

Contact moderators to gain access again

Simon.JPG

Or private message at this link

Need Help? Let's chat.