cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reach a moderator?

gypsyladyt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't change plans as they do not populate once I select change plan.  Ive tried alternate browsers. COokies.  Nohing.  OR, can I just start a new account with the same Simm? 

6 REPLIES 6

@gypsyladyt If you are still can't change plans contact PM directly.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gypsyladyt, sometimes the list of available plans do not load properly.  Try clearing browser cache or use incognito mode. 

@gypsyladyt wrote:

i dont mind to loose the rest as i had only set up the 10$ plan to see if it works inm y area. (country acreage) Ive used most of the minutes and texts.  SO I CAN just open a whole new account with the same simm?  That be eaiest I think. 

@gypsyladyt  No, you cannot use the sim to activate another account. The sim card can only be activated once.

Do you have AutoPay setup? In order that make an immediate plan change the funds must be in your account.

Click on the plan details in selfserve. What does it list as your current plan? Is there another listed upcoming plan change?

@gypsyladyt 

You can't use the same SIM for another newaccount.  You will need to buy another new SIM card.  

Chrome incognito mode seems to work well with this website.  

If it still does not work, then you will need to private message moderator

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gypsyladyt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i dont mind to loose the rest as i had only set up the 10$ plan to see if it works inm y area. (country acreage) Ive used most of the minutes and texts.  SO I CAN just open a whole new account with the same simm?  That be eaiest I think. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@gypsyladyt  you can't change to a new account with the same Sim!  Try again in an hour to change your plan, sometimes the website is finiki to change plans. Also you should select on next renewal to change the plan because if you do it instantly you'll lose the rest of your month you already paid for and you'll have to pay again for the new plan today!    

Need Help? Let's chat.