cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Got a sim but no follow up

AMagder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a sim card that was activated by the store manager (with an activation code by text and everything), but I never got an email with the account details! I don't know what my phone number is, and I can't register my sim (it just keeps saying it's not valid). Help!

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AMagder wrote:

I have a sim card that was activated by the store manager (with an activation code by text and everything), but I never got an email with the account details! I don't know what my phone number is, and I can't register my sim (it just keeps saying it's not valid). Help!

@AMagder Click here to register your selfserve account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AMagder wrote:

If it's an iphone, go to settings / phone....you'll see My Number. Maybe other phones do that too...not sure.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@AMagder you are trying to register your sim Where?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@AMagder with your text you can have the number..no???

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@AMagder wrote:

He didn't give you any contract?? You can go in your phone settings to find your number...??

Need Help? Let's chat.