cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to use referral link

manbal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I both joined Public Mobile today. I forgot to give the referal link to my wife, am I still eligible for referral bonus?

11 REPLIES 11

manbal

Yes, Moderator informed that it will be applied to both parties within 72 hours from the moment code was added.

@manbalThat's good to know, did the bonus get applied to both parties?

manbal

, I sent message to Moderator_Team and they resolved the issue

@AnonymousObviously they like to keep themselves busy with a deluge of messages withe vauge requests at all times!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One of the Oracles usually says that the credit won't happen after the fact but then a regular here says from his first-hand experience that they got the credit after the fact.

So I changed my way of replying to reflect that first-hand report.

I too would be interested in how this turns out for the OP as another data point.

Might be no rule but descretion of mod. That means people can get different answers.

Alas. Sigh.

@Anonymous wrote:

One of the Oracles usually says that the credit won't happen after the fact but then a regular here says from his first-hand experience that they got the credit after the fact.

I too would be interested in how this turns out for the OP as another data point.

Might be no rule but descretion of mod. That means people can get different answers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manbalDo let us know the resolution so for the future people who encountered the same problem can find a clear outcome.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@manbal wrote:

My wife and I both joined Public Mobile today. I forgot to give the referal link to my wife, am I still eligible for referal bonus?

Some say moderators will add the $1 reward for referrer but not the $10 for the next person.

manbal

Thank you for your suggestion

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manbal wrote:

My wife and I both joined Public Mobile today. I forgot to give the referal link to my wife, am I still eligible for referal bonus?

Send a message to the @Moderator_Team < Click this. They should be able to fix that up. Ask nice.

Need Help? Let's chat.