cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password and locked out of account

Alana_Cole
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have forgotten my password and when I tried to change it I was locked out of my account. Help!!! I need to renew my plans.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alana_Cole wrote:

I have forgotten my password and when I tried to change it I was locked out of my account. Help!!! I need to renew my plans.

@Alana_Cole  If you are still having issues with selfserve access you can also dial 611 from your phone and use the IVR system.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Alana_ColeApparently there is a cool down period.. but if you get locked out permanently you need to contact the moderators.. they might take up to 48 hours to get back to you... so if you are in a hurry, I suggest you go to get a voucher at a convenience store or recharge.com (they charge extra service charge for the convenience).

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alana_Cole 

If you unable to reset your password, you will need to contact moderator.  Expect at least 1-2 day response time.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need to pay for your plan, you could buy a payment voucher and pay via dialing 611 as you wait for moderator response.  

Need Help? Let's chat.