cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into the self-serve and password recovery is not sending me an email.

Newbie2PM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here ! 

I cant log on either as I forgot my password. Recovery email never arrived ! 

What to do ? 

Please help ! 

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @Newbie2PM,

thank you for your patience!

My colleague has sent you a private message, can you please view it? 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Newbie2PM wrote:

The link you sent only put me to the community. It’s not a direct link to the moderator or maybe I just don’t know how to use it! Sorry I’m not very good at this ! 

I do appreciate your help tho ! 

@Newbie2PM

If you click on the link @closng provided it'll take you to the private message form. Type your request with as much information as possible, ie account number if you have it, email address used on account. your phone number etc. (never post that personal stuff in a public post, please!) and hit send.

The moderators (= PM employees) will be back in office tomorrow morning at 9am eastern time. They work on a first come first served basis and will get back to you as possible.

Go into your community profile and enable e-mail notifications so that you don't miss their reply. Since password resets are time sensitive use your temporary access immediately.

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

get help from modteam!

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Newbie2PM

Click this link: @CS_Agent to send the private message about your issue.  That password recovery tool hasn't been working correctly for a while.  The mods will get you sorted out.

Newbie2PM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The link you sent only put me to the community. It’s not a direct link to the moderator or maybe I just don’t know how to use it! Sorry I’m not very good at this ! 

I do appreciate your help tho ! 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Newbie2PM,

It is a known glitch that the password recovery e-mail will arrive late and by then, the link to reset your password will have expired already. 

I would suggest you to send a message to the Moderators using the below link, including your issue and account details and they will be able to help you reset your password:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.