cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay still active but account and sim got deactivated

KL3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is on autopay and the Credit card is still deducing the monthly fee but sim and phone number got deactivated, why?? I was out of the country for a few months and came back 2 weeks ago and discovered my phone has been deactivated. How do I stop autopay since my original sign in account associated with the phone is also not working?

how can public mobile keeps on taking money but not giving service?

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma wrote:

@KL3 when was the last time payment was taken? If it was longer than 90 days your account is closed and you have to start over with a new SIM and account. Stay safe.

@gblackma  For clarity, it is not 90 days from last payment but 90 days after account was first  suspended.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

KL3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, thanks for your help. I checked the credit statements, last auto withdrawal was in May. I will need to get a new sim then. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@KL3 contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KL3 wrote:

My phone is on autopay and the Credit card is still deducing the monthly fee but sim and phone number got deactivated, why?? I was out of the country for a few months and came back 2 weeks ago and discovered my phone has been deactivated. How do I stop autopay since my original sign in account associated with the phone is also not working?

how can public mobile keeps on taking money but not giving service?

If you insert your SIM can you dial 611?

If you left with autopay running then your service should simply renew each term. If you were out of country (not US) you wouldn't've known it wasn't working due to a possible autopay failure.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@KL3 when was the last time payment was taken? If it was longer than 90 120 days your account is closed and you have to start over with a new SIM and account. Stay safe.

Need Help? Let's chat.