cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Voucher and Making Payment

uceckpa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have just purchased $35 worth of voucher from the real canadian store. I was given a receipt with Voucher number and pin number . I have tried using both to re-activate my plan but it keeps saying voucher cannot be added.

What do I do?

7 REPLIES 7

@phonemancan wrote:

@Lieux 

How about giving Uceckpa the straight goods on Mod Team response time. You said "Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days."

A random viewing of recent posts to the community shows numerous accounts of customers waiting 3,4,5 and 6 days and even over a week without any response from the ModTeam.

Please tell it like it is! There are so many threads that all revolve around the inability to pay one's account that it is tough to keep up. Each new post I read about screwups with payments or attempted payments shows just how bad this problem is and the need for PM to apply immediate action to rectify these issues.

PM and the ModTeam you've got a nightmare happening!

I’m sorry for the time you need to wait for having help from the moderators. BUT USUALLY it’s up to 2 days. That’s the reality!! I needed help from them few days ago and it was the case. BUT yes for some cases it’s very too long!!!! And I don’t really understand why. I am agree that the delay with the problems with payments are unacceptable.

I am aware of the situation. But I accept the « challenge « and the risk to not have service for few days...Smiley Happy

phonemancan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Lieux 

How about giving Uceckpa the straight goods on Mod Team response time. You said "Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days."

A random viewing of recent posts to the community shows numerous accounts of customers waiting 3,4,5 and 6 days and even over a week without any response from the ModTeam.

Please tell it like it is! There are so many threads that all revolve around the inability to pay one's account that it is tough to keep up. Each new post I read about screwups with payments or attempted payments shows just how bad this problem is and the need for PM to apply immediate action to rectify these issues.

PM and the ModTeam you've got a nightmare happening!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@uceckpa  a écrit :

Both the Pin number and the voucher number on the receipt are 12 numbers . 

And both dont work.

If nothing work tomorrow online with a different browser or on incognito mode or with the 611 write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. They will help you. Keep your bill! Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

uceckpa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both the Pin number and the voucher number on the receipt are 12 numbers . 

And both dont work.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@uceckpa  a écrit :

Hi,

I have just purchased $35 worth of voucher from the real canadian store. I was given a receipt with Voucher number and pin number . I have tried using both to re-activate my plan but it keeps saying voucher cannot be added.

What do I do?

You need 12 numbers for the activation of a voucher. You can try with 611 if online doesn't work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@uceckpa wrote:

Hi,

What do I do?

Sometimes voucher aren't enabled by retailer until several hours after sale. Give it a few more hours and keep us posted.

Need Help? Let's chat.