cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation

ragtopshtang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to reactivate phone before 90-day suspension period expired ... loaded funds into account and the phone still does not work.  What am I doing wrong?

7 REPLIES 7

@ragtopshtang wrote:

Yes I clicked on the reactivate button but it still did not activate.  Should I try another SIM card and then if I do, can I apply the funds on the account?

No. You will loose your money...So you can see your funds in your account? Did you try to put your service on lost/stolen?

ragtopshtang

Yes I clicked on the reactivate button but it still did not activate.  Should I try another SIM card and then if I do, can I apply the funds on the account?

ragtopshtang

Yes there is enough funds in the account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ragtopshtang wrote:

I tried to reactivate phone before 90-day suspension period expired ... loaded funds into account and the phone still does not work.  What am I doing wrong?

Did you click on the Reactivate button also?

Assuming you put in enough funds to cover the plan cost you were last on.

@srlawren 

This question has been moved to be in its own thread.

@ragtopshtang , does your self-serve account now says that your plan is "active"?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ragtopshtang wrote:

@ragtopshtang for starters, you're replying to a thread that has nothing to do with your issue.  @computergeek541 or @mimmo could you please break this out to it's own thread?  And it should be in self-serve probably, not in phones & hardware.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.