Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

Hello.
I have same refer a friend , his account is active now
Where can I go to claim reward.Please advise
Thanks

They should've entered your phone number as a referral when they signed up, but if they didn't do that, @Mary_M or @Shazia_K should be able to help.

Retraité / Retired

Hey @anguyen

As @Scaredy mentioned, did they add your number in the activation form? if they forgot to add it or did not add it, it won't be possible for us to manually add it for you.

I'm sorry about this, 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

any word on the 2 way referral mentioned on this forum? now would be a perfect time to have it because of the great $40 promo plan...a referral link would be perfect in this situation..

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend is signing up for an account before me but I referred him - Can he add me as his referral after he signs up? @Shazia_K

Retraité / Retired

Hello @tskitz

Thank you for referring your friend to us, 

He needs to give an active Public Mobile phone number in the activation form and because you don't have an active account yet he will not be able to add you. 

You will be able to add his phone number in your activation form and he will be getting the reward. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
mjs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

when you sign up, it will ask you if you have been referred. if yes, then you need to provide the public mobile phone number of the person who referred you. 

in this situation, since you have not signed up yet, then it wouldn't work because you wouldn't have a public mobile number/ account yet. I guess when you sign up and activate your account, you can enter your friend's public mobile number (a kinda reverse situation). I hope this helps.

I actived PM yesterday and refered two friends. When my friends enter my number as a referral they keep getting "The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber" Have to private message a mod to get it fix. Have about 8 more friends using me as a referral this weekend Smiley Sad

Maybe your number has just been activated and it has been not added in the system!
Mayor / Maire

@pooberry88, keep note of the phone numbers you referred and send that info, along with your public mobile number as the referrer to Mary/Shazia/Saray.. whoever of the 3 is around and they will be happy to set this up for you.