cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

So this must be done in the activation process....unfortunately  if you forgot to add a number ther3 is no other way to get that referral credit   sorry

yes because it is a new line activation 

Mayor / Maire

@Angelface it's possible to ask the moderator for a credit for a refferal after the activation...Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.  I have refer a friend and we both didnt get the 25$ reward.  The person i refer was xxxxxx. And we both just topped up our accounts over the weekend. And didnt recieve the 25$ for me refering her.  Please let me know whats going on with that.  No liking that you dont have a number to get ahold of someone 😠😠

edited by comptuergeek541; removed personal information

Mayor / Maire

@Dimplesmd143 

Did your friend activate in store or at home?  If in store, it does not qualify for the $25 both parties friend referral.  

Usually will get the friend credit within 72 hours.  If you feel that your friend qualified, your friend needs to contact moderator to get the credit issue sorted out.  It will take 1-2 days to sort out.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

@Dimplesmd143 wrote:

Hello.  I have refer a friend and we both didnt get the 25$ reward.  The person i refer was xxxxxxxxx. And we both just topped up our accounts over the weekend. And didnt recieve the 25$ for me refering her.  Please let me know whats going on with that.  No liking that you dont have a number to get ahold of someone 😠😠

@Dimplesmd143 

This is the support model here.

There's some use of keywords in your post.

Were one or the other or both of you existing customers here?

Did one or the other or both of you become new customers here?

Mayor / Maire

No here you will note talk to someone on phone ....after a lot of minutes on hold...but you can ask your question and have help here community!!!Smiley Wink

Here are the statements for the 25$ elligibility..

From February 14th until March 18th, 2019, you and your friend can each get a $25 credit when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online.

Get the full scoop below.

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a 30 or 90-day plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on any 30 or 90-day plan at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  2. Enter your active Public Mobile phone number on the referral page during the activation process. Be sure they enter your number and not their own so you get credit for the referral.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

Hi there,. New bee here. Looking for friends to help me on boarding.

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Absolutely!

Activating my sim tonight. Pm me for referral please as I don't know any other pm members anymore

Done. Thanks!