cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Reward

Even without the rewards... I am surprised about the offer... I will enjoy this program and make sure that anyone I know get's to atleast see there offer...

SIM card coming by post so even more anxious to fully enjoy everything about this company...

Woohoo!... 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same here Miai .... Never been excited to start my phone plan...

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Makaylas98

Hi I bought mins for my phone and put them on but I can’t call no one

-------------------

Is your plan active?

When you say "bought mins" do you mean you bought an add-on? If so did you do both steps by adding money into your account and then buying the add-on.

Or do mean you bought a voucher thinking it was minutes?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Could you please give us more details of what happened to you @Makaylas98?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

Could you please give us more details of what happened to you @Makaylas98?

For anyone wondering about @Makaylas98's blank message, it appears she accidentally typed the message body into the Message Tags box.  The contents read:  "Hi I bought mins for my phone and put them on but I can’t call no one"

@Makaylas98, as @Lieux noted, we need more details.  What plan are you on?--I'm guessing the $10/50/50 plan?  What add-on did you purchase exactly?  What does your Account Status and Available Funds balance show when you sign into your self-serve account?  EDIT: also, what happens when you try to call someone?  What is the exact message you hear when you try? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Yes thanks @srlawren I saw it!!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you contacted a public mobile mod in public mobile online self serve account,they will be best equipped to answer your questions. I hope your issue is resolved quickly,have a nice day.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

And I quoted it in my post in reply.

Edit: further to srlawren and lorieux

Thanks @Carld123 🙂

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

And I quoted it in my post in reply.

@z10user4

Who are you talking to here..?? Please add this that and the other stop creating confusion...😄