cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds?

tsteeb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $12 In available funds, wondering how I have that? I’ve just signed up less than a week ago, I signed up for autopay. I don’t understand the available funds I have.

8 REPLIES 8

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb, be happy what you have...hehe. Some people grip about a whopping $1.

Welcome to Public Mobile! 

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tsteeb 

Any time when your account doesn't make much sense or if you don't know where and when money left or came from you can take a look at the transaction history, all the debits and credits should be there with pretty descriptive title. If something doesn't look right or is confusing you can come here and ask about it

Once you login you can find it here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

Welcome to public mobile

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account and you can see what the amounts are for next to each awards.  The autopay award for registering a credit or debit card for $2 and a referral award for $10.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb You got $2 because of autopay and $10 because you used a referral code. Congrats and welcome to PM! Keep being active here, refer friends and family members and you can earn more rewards. Happy savings!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb the extra ten dollars is if you entered a referral code. You will actually have 14.00 toward your next bill from rewards and a second.autpay reward for this month. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM  @tsteeb  . The $2 is your first autopay reward and the $10 is your refer a friend one time credit. Stay safe.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb wrote:

I have $12 In available fund, wondering how I have that? I’ve just signed up less than a week ago, I signed up for autopay. I don’t understand the available funds I have.

$2 from autopay and $10 from using a referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.