cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FYI Until September 15, 25000 extra PC Optimum points with $50 purchase or more @ Mobile Shop

@LovesToPM wrote:

@GinYVR  Nice find and share!

Btw is this a targeted offer or available to everyone and for all provinces?

*When you use your pc MasterCard +1-3%in optimum points (10-30pts)

YVR

Re: FYI Until September 15, 25000 extra PC Optimum points with $50 purchase or more @ Mobile Shop

@AE_Collector wrote:

@popping wrote:

You are right about GC and topup voucher.  But you can buy the PM SIM cards and have activation party with your friends and family.

That’s what I’m thinking....SIM Cards! Now to see if and where these stores are in BC?

Terry

There are usually found inside the Real Canadian Superstore in BC.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Has anyone checked this out further? I have been wasting a lot of time online.

I cant find any mention of this offer by googling the Mobile Store or PC Financial Mastercard.  

I do see a Red Flag Deals mention of this offer but when I click on it I get “the Requested Thread does not exist”. 

So other than driving to one, here in Greater Vancouver I can’t find any info on whether this is available to anyone with a PC Mastercard or is targeted to some group. Next will be to see if 5 SIM cards at $50 total qualifies or not.

Terry

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Has anyone checked this out further? I have been wasting a lot of time online.

I cant find any mention of this offer by googling the Mobile Store or PC Financial Mastercard.  

I do see a Red Flag Deals mention of this offer but when I click on it I get “the Requested Thread does not exist”. 

So other than driving to one, here in Greater Vancouver I can’t find any 8nfo on whether this is available to anyone with a PC Mastercard. Next will be to see if 5 SIM cards at $50 total qualifies.

Terry

This is an email offer I received from my PC WE MC. OP's photo is from that email.

I don't think that this offer is from PCO.

I talked to my local TMS manager on Monday.  He told me about this promo.  You may call your local TMS mobilist to ask about this promo.

• So it sounds as though it may be open to anyone with a PC Mastercard. Of course one has to buy the product for $50 with no problem but may or may not get the 25,000 optimum points ($25).

Guess I will have to go into a store and see.

Thanks!

The ad clearly says with the PC MasterCard.  Bummer for me, I don’t have the credit card for various reasons.

As for the question about finding more info, why are people afraid to use their phones to call the local store?  Just because Public Mobile doesn’t offer customer support via telephone, doesn’t mean the rest of the world doesn’t. Oh boy... the world we live in today, nobody wants to talk anymore.

I was just commenting to someone else today that most businesses don’t want phone calls anymore and seem to go out of their way to discourage it. Can’t find a phone number if your life depended on it and then when you finally do you land in a Voice Mail Maze that your lucky to get out of with time left over for dinner let alone actually getting a human on the other end! 

Terry

@AE_Collector wrote:

I was just commenting to someone else today that most businesses don’t want phone calls anymore and seem to go out of their way to discourage it. Can’t find a phone number if your life depended on it and then when you finally do you land in a Voice Mail Maze that your lucky to get out of with time left over for dinner let alone actually getting a human on the other end! 

Terry

I’m pretty open about my vision issues, and that reading is somewhat of an issue in my life for various reasons.  I can still speak and hear without difficulty, and would much rather talk to someone, than sms or email, or internet search for written information.

@stonechucker wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Terry

I’m pretty open about my vision issues, and that reading is somewhat of an issue in my life for various reasons.  I can still speak and hear without difficulty, and would much rather talk to someone, than sms or email, or internet search for written information.

I absolutely agree what takes 30 minutes of texting back and forth can be discussed in a one minute phone call. One phone call to my mom would take a full day of texting !

A quick update. You have to activate an account in order to purchase from The Mobile Shop. I shopped at a Loblaw's The Mobile Shop in TO today.. got a free SIM card (YMMV).. and a $50 load up for a family member.

The 25000 points are not added immediately (so it won't appear on the receipt).