cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing add-ons instead of new account plan, refund

jenrobbins22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a new account plan for 30GB in september and it did not take effect, I was notified repeatedly that I was running out of data and so I purchased multiple add-ons. I see that my new account purchase did not take place in September and was not applied, which is why I continued to run out of data. I purchased again today (would like confirmation this was applied) and I would like at least a few of my data add ons refunded. It was very difficult to receive support during this time and it was unclear why I continued to run out of data after purchasing (or so I thought) the 30GB plan in September. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jenrobbins22 

how many accounts you have? do you have just one account? 

Please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login My Account and check if the addons are there, maybe check the payment history page

Yes, if you got it multiple times and never able to use,  submit a ticket with CS Agent and see what they can do 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jenrobbins22 

public Mobile rarely offers refunds, unless they were at fault for the provision of a service.

you can try your luck with a customer support agent, if you ask nicely and explain the situation. They might apply the credits to your available funds if anything

CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.