cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward?

millarandy88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I referred a friend (#) and I'm sure it said she'd receive her first month back and we'd both receive $25 credit but neither of us have received anything? Please can someone help? My number is 

Edited by computergeek541: phone numbers removed

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The $25 referral credit is a time limited promotion for online activations only, not in-store.  If your friend entered your Public Mobile number correctly during online activation, you would have received a text message saying you've successfully referred a friend.  Then, within 72 hours you will both receive the $25 credit in your Available Funds. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@millarandy88 wrote:

Hey I referred a friend (#) and I'm sure it said she'd receive her first month back and we'd both receive $25 credit but neither of us have received anything? Please can someone help? My number is 

Edited by computergeek541: phone numbers removed

@millarandy88 

No one here can help you get credits. We are all customers like you. If you are missing a credit use this link to send a message to the moderator team. However, 99% of the time you think you are missing a credit you either don't see it, or did not follow all the stipulations, so we can try to help you identify if you are eligible.

Where did they sign up, what exact date did they sign up?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@millarandy88 You shouldn't post private information here, it's a public forum. Are you sure you qualified for it? She had to register within certain dates and online only, if she signed up in-store neither of you qualify.
Need Help? Let's chat.