cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!g free data

StefanyMancebo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello public mobile,
I need to know why I’m not getting my 1G free data per month on top of my plan as was our agreement when I signed up.
Thank You

6 REPLIES 6

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know that you get an extra 500 mb on top of the 500 mb provided is when you sign up for autopay.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@StefanyMancebo wrote:

Hello public mobile,
I need to know why I’m not getting my 1G free data per month on top of my plan as was our agreement when I signed up.
Thank You

We will need to know when and what plan you signed up for.  If you can provide a screenshot of your account overview page that would help as well (remove personal information)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@StefanyMancebo wrote:

Hello public mobile,
Thank You

@StefanyMancebo  If your data is missing and you are sure that you met all the conditions of the offer then best to take it up with PM directly.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@StefanyMancebo wrote:

Hello public mobile,
Thank You

If you got in on the 1 GB of data that was a Holiday gift from PM...that was a one-time thing. It would have stayed on your account and used when your regular plan data expired. Any unused Holiday data would have just rolled over until finally used by you...even if that took several weeks.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@StefanyMancebo wrote:

Hello public mobile,
Thank You

If you signed up for one of the current plans listed, the most free data you can receive is 500 MB with autopay.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@StefanyMancebo wrote:

Hello public mobile,
Thank You

When did you sign up ? Which plan did you sign up to ?

Need Help? Let's chat.