cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data

jros2978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i paid for extra data on a friends phone, I was charged but he didnt get the data

7 REPLIES 7

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@jros2978 

I believe @gblackma is correct, your money is on your friend's account, now he has to use it to purchase the add-on. Ask him to check his balance

@jros2978 wrote:

when i look at add ons on his account it doesnt show there either.  Paid with cc

Do the funds show in his account? 

@jros2978 wrote:

when i look at add ons on his account it doesnt show there either.  Paid with cc

@jros2978  Purchasing an add-on is a two step process:

1. Fund the account (done)
  2. Purchase the add-on (not done)

You need to go and add the add-on to the account.

jros2978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jros2978 wrote:

i paid for extra data on a friends phone, I was charged but he didnt get the data

Youll need to speak to a moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Did you sign in to his account when you added it to his account?

In order to add data you first have to add funds to the account then add the additional data.

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.47.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.47.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.47.29 PM.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jros2978 wrote:

@jros2978  First ask you friend to restart  their phone. How did you pay for the data voucher or credit card?

Need Help? Let's chat.